Tuesday, May 10, 2011

hello..short notice and update

Hi everyone..

you guys must be wondering where was I for the past.. er.. 3 months?

well yeah I was preparing my further study and everything so I just did not have any mood to blog or to write or to anything. and yeah. last February was the happiest month for me..

until this month came..

and I am sad.. sad.. sad..

I'm sorry but I cannot really tell it here.. I just cannot write it here.. it's hard..

I wish I could but these fingers just won't let me do it..

and no, nobody is missing, thank God..

and yeah, my life is a bit empty now..

and yes, I miss someone a lot and probably that person does not really care at all..

and ok, this is the end of this post. thank you for listening and reading. bye... God bless us all :)

-----

PS: i will resume posting about traveling et cetera when the perfect good old days has come back onto my body.. or at least until I gain that same spirit again.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment