Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hola, como estas? I am back :)


Hey guys,

how's it going? phew, after all the hiatus, I have decided to come back again! yes!

so let's see, I accept request from all of you. perhaps I can share you stories from cities or countries I have been to? just ask me and I will provide it for you the best I can..:)

hmm..

anyway I have updated my blog though. there are poll, Google translate, games, etc.. take a look!

and starting from now, I will write in English deh! haha..sorry Indonesian readers..:D but there's always Google translate so it will not be a problem for you lah ;)

ok, send me comment or request . I am in the mood to write and share to you. Bali, anyone? :D

legend:
picture above was taken at Bryant Park, New York, New York City, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment